Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How does one "move on" after the loss of a loved one?  Is it possible to just continue living?  I guess it has to be possible.  I'm still here.  I'm still breathing.  I'm still living my life.  I continue to be a wife to Drew, be a mother to my daughter and son, be a teacher to my students...yet...am I really moving on?  I don't know.  

So, what am I hoping to accomplish by starting this blog?  I suppose that I'm not sure.  Strange, right?  I'm writing it and posting it, but I don't really know what the end goal is supposed to be.  Maybe I hope to help myself by journaling.  That would be good.  In the process, perhaps others may come to read this and be comforted.  Maybe they will be dealing with similar loss.  That would be nice, too.  

I guess we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment